Isn’t it amazing to know that you can stream your preferred Prime video content directly on your smart TV including Sony TV, Samsung TV, Android TV, and so on? So, if you have recently purchased an Amazon Prime subscription and you want to stream it on your TV, then you may easily do so by using the instructions given in this post. Connecting your prime video subscription to your TV is not a complicated task until you know how to watch MYAmazon Prime on TV. However, if you do not know this process, then it might seem a complicated task to you.
This blog will show you how to watch Amazon prime on a smart TV be it of any brand. So, if the next time, someone asks you “how to connect my prim video subscription to my TV”, then you should be able to answer the same. So, without further ado, let us know how do I get Amazon prime on my TV.
Steps to activate Prime Video on a smart TV
Before you begin, ask yourself a question if I know my Amazon prime account login details or not. If you do not have an Amazon account, then you must create a new account right now. After you create a new account, you may use the same credentials for setting up your subscription on a smart TV via Amazon.com/mypvc:
- Switch on your TV and get its remote.
- Now, press the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
- Go to the section where apps are listed.
- From there, tap on the ‘Amazon Prime’ icon.
- Now, from a browser, go to www.Amazon.com/mytv.
- Complete the Amazon prime TV login process.
- Now, you will receive a 6-digit activation code on your screen.
- Enter the same code in the given box on your TV.
- You can perform the same steps on your smartphone.
- This is how to get Amazon prime on my TV or a phone.
As soon as you complete the steps that are mentioned above, you will see a setup successful message on your screen. However, you can stream the video content until your subscription gets expired. To know the subscription expiry date, you can go to my Amazon prime account and check the relevant details.
How to add a device to Amazon?
After you have found the answer to how do I get Amazon prime on my TV, it is time to learn the method to add a device to Amazon:
- Open your device and install ‘Amazon’ on it.
- You can choose the preferred Amazon application.
- Apps like Amazon music, Amazon prime, or kindle are all available on Play Store and App Store.
- After you download it, you need to launch the app.
- Now, log in to your account using the Amazon prime TV login details.
- The same device will now be linked to your Amazon account.
These were the complete details for your questions “how do I get Amazon prime on my TV?” which you must have found helpful. If not, then you may repeat the same process by making sure that everything is done correctly and sequentially.