Are you being prompted to renew your Amazon Prime membership but unlikely you are not interested to continue with the Amazon Prime membership services? If it is true! Then you are on the right page. Today we are discussing the process how to cancel Amazon Prime in this post. Whether you are using a mobile or computer the process to cancel Amazon Prime on your device is easy and clear.
We know that Amazon Prime offers free access to watch its popular movies and TV shows for a month. You can cancel this free membership by Amazon Prime before being charged the subscription amount. To cancel Prime membership, you need to log in to your Amazon account using your username and password details. So, with no further delay, let’s approach the steps to cancel Amazon Prime membership.
Method to cancel Amazon Prime on Mobile
If you are looking to cancel Amazon Prime membership using your mobile then approach the steps that are given below:
- Using your mobile, visit the App or Play Store on it
- If you have not installed Amazon Prime yet then download and install it on your device
- Now, head to the Prime login page, enter the username and password details of your Prime Video account
- After entering the login details, review them carefully and tap on Login
- Now, you have accessed your Prime Video account
- Then, tap on the ‘Menu’ icon in the top left corner
- Find the ‘Your account’ option and tap on it
- Now, look for the ‘Manage Prime Membership’ option and tap on it
- Then, you will find the ‘End trial and benefits’ option, click on it
- Now confirm the cancellation action by clicking on the ‘Continue’ button
- Then, follow the prompts that are shown on your screen to cancel the Prime membership
- Finally, you have completed the steps for how to cancel prime membership on mobile
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to cancel the membership of your Amazon Prime account. These steps are also applicable to cancel Amazon Prime membership on devices such as Android, iPhone, or iPad. Visit:- amazon.com/mytv.
Method to cancel Prime Membership on Computer
The steps for how to cancel Amazon Prime are introduced below; look at the steps:
- Using your computer, visit the Amazon Prime login my account page
- Using the login credentials of your Amazon Prime login account, log in to your account (you may skip the login process if you are already logged in to your Prime account)
- Now, hover the mouse on the ‘Accounts & lists’ option in the top right corner of the page
- Look for the ‘Your Account’ option from the expanded menu on the screen
- Find the ‘Prime’ title on this page and tap on it
- Then, you will find the ‘Update cancel and more’ option, click on it
- Now, find the ‘End Membership’ button and click on it
- A yellow button with the text ‘Continue to cancel’ will be prompted on your screen, tap on it
Note: These steps will let you complete the Prime membership cancellation process. After canceling the Prime Video membership, you will not be able to watch popular Prime Videos and TV shows. In case you are in confusion related to Prime membership cancellation, you can also contact Amazon Customer Service or Amazon Prime Customer Service.
To sum up, the process to cancel Prime membership using your mobile or computer is easy and clear. You need to log in to your Amazon Prime login account to complete the cancellation process. The steps for how to cancel Amazon Prime on mobile and computer are mentioned in this post. We hope that this post will be useful for you to cancel the Amazon Prime membership of your Prime login account.